Friday, October 4, 2013

Gettin pulled over

Hey Readers,

So today I'm just relaxing enjoying the nice warm weather crusin to work and next thing I know I see a state police car. I look down check my speed and I'm going 40 in a 25!!! I'm think to my self oh shit I'm screwed!! But then I look behind me and realized that there was a truck behind so he wasn't gonna get me. Hahaha Nope just wishful thinking!!! So I'm jammin to the radio and next thing I know I here sirens and I'm like noooooooooooo!!! Not me! But oh yes he was comin for me. Well I get pulled over and he didn't even end up giving me a ticket but he did scare the living crap outta me! That's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Just because the federal government is shutdown doesn't mean the police force is shutdown hahaha. But that was pretty lucky just have to stay vigilant at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is not good choice to put much emotion on the public transports

    ReplyDelete